April 27, 2014

CORNFLOWER





Glassons fluffy sweater / Levi's denim (similar) / Forever New bag (similar) / Colette by Colette Hayman necklace (similar) / Sportsgirl sunglasses (similar) / Unknown boots

Quite possiblly the softest jumper I've ever felt and has therefore earned its number one spot in my fluffy sweater collection. I'm so happy with the amount of pastel-coloured and fluffy goodies coming into stores lately.... every few years I look at the trends currently out and declare that it's the best year for fashion yet, and I think that time has come again because the focus is back on comfort and effortlessness and it's never felt so good. Although, I did buy leather-look pants today from work even though I can't guarantee that I'll be able to bend in them... but everything is easily justified when it's on sale, right?



22 comments:

  1. I LOVE this fully baby blue jumper! Treba i meni ovakav (sta mi sve treba, ne znam odakle mi sve te pare haha). Super ti stoji outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivana! I love your fluffy sweater, and the whole look is relaxed but very chic! Following you via bloglovin, hope we can stay in touch!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful!! Totally loving this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool look

    very nice pics too

    great job

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with that sweter, its super cool. Kisses! Juli. http://www.trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that outfit. I want that jumper from Glassons! Sooo fluffy!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cornflour blue fuzzy jumper is all sorts of perfect

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely transitional outfit, nailed it! X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color scheme! It reminds me so much of the ocean. The top looks very comfortable.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pastels and you chose the perfect place near the ocean to take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice layered outfit, it looks so cosy! :) That jumper looks really soft, and is a beautiful blue :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hvala puno - super je boja, stvarno volim sada pastels! Hahahaha, I also feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should get it! They have them in heaps of colours and are super comfortable and warm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It wasn't even planned but it luckily turned out nicely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd highly recommend if you ever leave Queensland for winter ;-) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha I'd never do that - I need the heat! :P Although it is a very cute jumper......

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)